Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Meet the player: Shakib Al Hasan
Apr 13, 2012 |

Nickname: Foisal

On being ranked the world's No. 1 all-rounder:

Honestly, I don’t dream much. But yes, now that I’ve reached this level, there’s a feeling sometimes that maybe I’m living a dream.

Memorable moment: Our series win against West Indies at the Caribbean some three years ago. I was declared man of the series there. What made it even more special was that my teammates and myself had tasted all-round success on foreign soil for the first time.

Favourite sport other than cricket: It’s got to be football. In fact, I was into it wholeheartedly during my days in the Khulna division. Somehow later, I shifted towards cricket after being spotted in a talent-hunt.

Things without which life is impossible: My wallet, cell phone and playstation. In fact, the playstation is a mode of relaxation for me when I'm on tour.
Related Articles

Long-term goal: To be the best in the world.

http://www.asianage.com/cricket/meet...b-al-hasan-476
Thanks for sharing. I liked:
Long-term goal: To be the best in the world
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71