View Single Post
Old April 19, 2012, 01:18 AM
MLC World Series I

So You Think You Can Win The IPL…?

Quote:
KKR have had tried four different 1-2-3′s in their first six matches, and are evidently clueless as to what their best team is. The latest iteration of Kolkata’s top order is their most illogical yet – Jacques Kallis is a liability if not played as an opener, and realising he would stride out at no. 4 against Punjab was a true facepalm moment. They also have no idea who their best overseas players are, and world-class ODI all-rounders Shakib-Al-Hasan and Ryan ten Doeschate must be wondering what they need to do to get a run of games!

Bringing in Shakib for McCullum is more of a no-brainer – in awesome form through the BPL and Asia Cup, Shakib should have been an auto-starter for KKR.
Kolkata’s dubious strategy of using a Random Number Generator to choose their line-up is ill-advised at best, and they clearly need some help…so let’s help them out!

1. Gambhir (captain, curmudgeon) 2. ten Doeschate 3. Bisla (wk), 4. Manoj Tiwary 5. Shakib-Al-Hasan 6. The Bear Jew 7. Das 8. Lee 9. Bhatia 10. Narine 11. Balaji
I'm not whining about Shakib's inclusion! I enjoy reading AltCricket's tweets, so just thought to post this.