View Single Post
Old April 29, 2012, 09:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Looks like kkr's gamble with Narine is paying off well. This is exactly what I was afraid of. Its already halfway into the tournament and shakib only played 3 games? I would love to see kkr go on a losing streak so they will have no choice but to change up their line up
Narine wasn't that effective in his 1st 3 matches.. he was hit for 6 and boundaries.. but since his 5er batsman started to show more respect to him and that is helping him to maintain a good economy rate.. On other hand Shakib was given chance only 3 matches and he snatched the MOM in 1 of them still he is not getting any game as Gambhir's 1st preference has always been Kallis, Cullum, Narine, Lee.. Even the day when Shakib got MOM Gambhir made sure to mention about Narine.. So the captain doesn't have much faith in Shakib.. Nothing much can Shakib do here... He is not a superhuman to display an over and above performance in each match (though I can't forgive him for his few stupid mistakes- 1 drop catch and that brain fart shot ) )