View Single Post
Old May 4, 2012, 04:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Those are strong words from Anamul. Will he be able to back those words up? I sure hope so. He doesn't have to be the world's best batsman but if he can perform well and be a world class player, then I'll be happy. Also it's interesting to see that he wants to be a #3 batsman rather then an opener. Well both positions are still uncertain so he could grab either 1 but if he feels more comfortable there then he should bat at #3.

Also it seems that coach Law really liked Mominul as he kept on bringing his name up. He looks like a special talent as well. I see it being tougher for Mominul since our middle order is already pretty much set with Mahmudullah being the weakest link but even he's the VC. He should still be in XV and should be training with the team so that he can be ready once his time has come.

Also it seems he really likes Abul Hasan. He was pretty impressive in the BPL with his build, run up and pace. He seems to still be a project so he should be given time before he gets a go. Since our pace department is weak, he should be kept around the national team and then given a go.