8) rajin saleh???or Rok???
9) Nayeem Islam
10) Shahadat
11) Alauddin babu
12) Al Amin
13) A.sunny
14) s. Shuvo hujur
15) Mahmudul Hassan

This is not my squad but bcb will come up something like this. Nayeem or Zahirul will be the captain too.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
That is most likely what the squad will be. I am actually quite excited about this tourney. Greatest news all year since Asia Cup. This trumps even the World T20, imo.

Asif Ahmed will be in AUS for the U-19 cup and if the team hasn't left by then, he will probably be training with them. Nonetheless I think it would be great to expose him to such top quality cricket over the U19. I hope he gets selected and then gets shipped off to AUS to play for the cup.

My ideal squad of 15 would be:

1) Nazimuddin
2) Imrul
3) Asif Ahmed
4) Anamul
5) Mominul
6) Naeem
7) Dhiman+
8) Babu
9) Arafat/Saqlain
10) Shahadat
11) Enam Jr

x) Shahriar Nafees
x) Hom
x) Kamrul Islam Rabbi
x) Shubashish/Forhad Hossain

As stated above most of the picks are obvious and self explanatory...but Asif I think should play as much of this tourney as possible then head off to U19 world cup. Same with Anamul as he will likely miss U19 if he plays WT20, and there is no reason he can't play both this tourney and T20. In fact, I'd rather he plays this tourney and skips the WT20 and goes directly to U19 WC like Asif. I picked Arafat because he might be a better prospect than Saqlain, but ideally both should make the trip. Shahadat is in because with injuries to Rubel and Shafiul he's our front line man. Enam Jr I hope has a career re-birth.