View Single Post
Old June 21, 2012, 09:58 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Alastair Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaL-PurusH
We have more weakness than strength mate. It seems all our players don’t have any plan for themself to improve their game. None of them don't even try to add more arrows for their bow. They can’t come up with different ideas to unsettle opposition when things are not going their way. We have certainly pulled out some good performance in several occasions but can’t dominate or put pressure on opponent. We pretty much wait for our days to come to deliver. We probably don’t level our self same as our opponent, we are probably too decent to play the game in modern spirit
Cant tell you how much i Agree with you on that. This is so true.

Why is such submissive mentality? I dont get it. Only Shakib and Tamim i saw are man enough to shut down any opposition, or atleast confront with storng mentality.

Does this have anything to do with our culture? they way we grow up in BD, India is pretty similar, cant agree.
I dont know...

We gotta make Academies like BARCA, build them up since they are kid....may be that will help.