View Single Post
Old June 24, 2012, 02:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
Let me put this to bed once and for all..NAZMUL IS THE BEST SEAM BOWLER BD HAS.

It is utter madness to continually mistreat this guy the way he has had to put with, in his career. I said before that I would never blame him if he retired and stuck two fingers up. But he is not like that and is a 100% professional.

As for how BD performed, there were no surprises without SAL available. The SA 3rd team have some issues and ZIM are improving faster than BD at this time.

I have no idea who is making these team selections. I just hope RP can take over and start to bring some sanity to proceedings
Not quite sure if RP already identified Nazmul as very talented of the lot but Shane Jurgensen should definitely tell RP to look closely at Nazmul and understand the abilities of this boy. At this rate, we all know how likes of Stuart Macgill (mostly because another ATG was there so can't blame Aussie selects), Dirk Nannes, Andre Nel, Aaqib Javed ( well WW were there)- all these guys were overlooked despite being possessed with great natural abilities. We don't want the same things happening with Nazmul because he might get frustrated which he won't I'm sure as you mentioned he's a professional. I remember when Nazmul first debuted against South Africa and he nearly well almost bowled Kallis with a beautiful inswinger that nipped back and missed whisker passed off stumps. From that day on, I've been fan of Nazmul and not quite sure why he's been overlooked all the time.