View Single Post
Old June 27, 2012, 03:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathanAFG
What you referee to is People on both side of a line that we do not accept it, it was put by the British to divide Afghans (Pathans). We cross it as we wish, we are families, and don't give a damn for Pakistan.

You can't really call a pathan a pakistani. a pakistani is apunjabi a sindhi not a pathan. Why do you think we've this bad relation with Pakistan? We were the only country in UN to vote against creation of Pakistan. The land, the people are ours, the contract on the durnad-line with the British finished when British india fell apart.

Besides, cricket is popular among Pathans, that's why many don't know about cricket in Kabul. But it's spreading fast

Here is the doc.. you want to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdpyPpX2_U
you can find it online

Also every single of our players from U-16 till senior team are Afghans, and they are Afghans from inside Afghanistan not the Pakistan occupied part. I'm Cousin to the former captain Raees Ahmadzai. We belong to the Logar province, a small neighbouring province to Kabul, most of the players, both youth and senior are from our province. Then Khost, which is a neighbouring Province to us also has quite a few players in the national team. It's the place where most of the Zadran and Mangal tribe lives followed by Jalalabad which is the capital of Nangrahar province.

So which of our players do you want to know about?
Welcome to BC ..where are you currently living? If you don't mind me asking...

Yes, I agree with you about Pathans on both side of border and their is virtually no border. I travelled by road through khyber pass, not less than six times... (Tokham-Landikotal) I have seen it myself. That's what I mentioned too. I have come across several Pakistanis ...infact Almost all Pathans I met who holds Pakistani passport, also had an Afghan Tazkera (ID)

Last edited by BANFAN; June 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM..