View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 04:18 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ Looks like you are going to be following the Celtics. I'm no expert but not sure if Melo is a good pick for Celtics, Sullinger on the other hand will probably coming and start contributing right away.

I feel bad for the Pistons, they picked up Andre Drummond. I hope he is not another Hashim Thabeet like case, otherwise Detroit just wasted a pick.
I'll definitely have a soft spot for the Celtics now. They got a steal in Sullinger. The guy is 1 of the most NBA ready players in the draft. I think picking Melo was good as well. He might not be very good now but he's improving and has upside. With Garnett playing for 3 years more at least, he'll have time to develop and have very good mentors around him. I think Joseph was a good pick as well. I feel he won't be a star in the NBA but a solid role player and should fit with the Celts. I think Waiters will end up being outstanding as well.

Drummond is a very risky pick imo. I don't doubt his potential but he's got a long ways to go. He's athletically gifted but needs to learn to use his body better. Lamb is a great talent but has a very questionable motor. Hopefully that changes in the NBA. Overall I thought it was a good draft and there were a lot of solid players.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)