View Single Post
Old July 16, 2012, 02:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
The best accolade I can give to this man, is he thinks like an English cricket administrator.

It is obvious to everyone outside of BD what needs to happen. Systems, coaching set ups, administration, planning, development, playing, structures - just mimic the English county system and club structures, and you won't go wrong. It is what Australia, NZ, SA and other nations started with.........
I think the following can be of mutual interest:

Quote:
SHC: I had an occasion to visit the Commonwealth Bank Cricket Academy in Adelaide and spent almost half a day talking to Rod Marsh who was at that time in charge of the Academy. I was much impressed by the set up there and in setting up our Academy; I would like to have a strategic partnership with a similar Academy so that we could from time to time get specialized coaches for special camps covering all the disciplines.
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71