View Single Post
Old August 7, 2012, 08:59 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Sohel, I'm sorry that "MLC" couldn't provide you with all the real experiences you were hoping for, the likes of NFL, MLB, NBA, etc within in a thread, with fake owners, fake jersey, fake money and fake drafts, that. Sorry we couldn't follow all the norms of American professional sports. I guess that's why it's a fantasy league? But sorry to have wasted your time. It was nice having as manager and part of our thread. Hope you find a league that suits you. Do come back if you decide to rejoin.

2 opinions I've received so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Dilscoop,

Player's salary and those thing will make this game way more complicated. Naming coaches/staffs for everyone took over 1 week and can't imagine what will happen if everyone has to do Player's budget, Salary and those things. Also how will we know how much Chris Gayle will agree to play. I can set his salary to only $10,000 and say he is not available for transfer. So it's all same I think
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
what's going on dude? so sohels going to quit all of a sudden? Whatever he said sounds cool and all but ain't going to happen. way too complicated and everyone will lose interest. we barely have people show up regularly, if we put in all these rules it will be like a full time job.