View Single Post
Old August 29, 2012, 12:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Survey: 51 percent think 'stormy weather' interferes with online cloud

One in five said they've faked knowing what the cloud is or how it works when they talked about it during a date or interview, and half said they suspect others are doing the same thing. And that 51 percent who thought storms might mess with the cloud indicates that plenty of people genuinely don't understand it — unless they were talking about Internet outages resulting from high winds
Yet they're likely use some form of cloud service be it Gmail, Youtube or Facebook. Probably not the Google or Wikipedia type though.

Recently an "IT Editor" who "edits" a largely pirated, ad-centric magazine pandering to box-sellers not into reading much, referred to virtualization as "virtuous" computing, meaning skilled usage of PCs by highly skilled "computer operators". She started the 7 minute chapabaji with "amar drishtikon theke bharsuas compiuting holo ... "

She worked for me at PC World Bangladesh for 2 years before I fired her. I could never get her to read and understand a single article during that whole time
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)