Lotus Cons :-
-Meddling with Selections. Rokibul and Tamim...
-Political apointee, almost ruined the WC opening with too many ajaira Speeches..
-Organising BPL in a hurry and than taking too long to make player payments.
-Not recognising FICA and endlessly arguing even when it was the fault of BCB
-Too much love for Pakistan and so was almost about to put players in harms way
- Disruption in dhaka premier league
- No foreign coach for U-19
- No pace bowling academy
Will not put Shakib incident here since it is an urban myth put together by our incompetent news reporters..
- Organised BPL in the shortest time and the tournament was a success despite some payment concerns. The true test will be to get good players for the next edition
- Organised WC which was mostly deemed a success
- Got better sponsors and more money
- Organised Euro tour to ensure players get adequate prep for T 20
- Got FC players under a payment scheme so that players can persue a career in Cricket.
- Got NCL under franchise system which will only ensure more cash flow
- Got Richard McInnes to run the academy
- More frequent A Team schedules.
Overall, He is no Saber Hossain but we have always had much worse than him.