I say wait up.
They got two deals on the line but none of them deemed good enough at this point.
Why not take your chances ??
We've got world cup coming up and if we can manage to do well enough to attract more attention and get us few more tours, we might just be able to have a better deal.
You never know.
Extend the deadline by a month or so and lets see what happens.