View Single Post
Old September 17, 2012, 06:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

We have to be targeting New Zealand, they are the weaker of the two and honestly we have come very close against Pakistan in T20, ODIs and Tests but none have produced a result in the past. So, if we want to play the 2nd round we have to go out all guns blazing against New Zealand.

I want the middle-order to contribute, that means Mushfique should drop down because he is a finisher, Nasir should be promoted instead of Mushfique. I want Shafiul to be out he has lost pace, confidence and what nots. Mashrafe shouldn't bowl death overs, he is going to bowl against good players of fast bowling who will hit at everything medium-medium fast. I really want the lower order to be Mahmudullah, Zia and then Mashrafe, consider no batting afterwards. Nasir has to contribute, he just needs to score in one innings, he if a confident guy so I am hoping New Zealand will find that he is a match winner! The top order has to really pace the innings properly. Can't get out after a 50, that's an absolute no!

I think we are in for a special treat this Friday, I think the tigers are going to be really charged and we are going to see a fighting match. All our prayers with them at this time.