View Single Post
Old September 22, 2012, 05:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Dilemma to pura kharap koira.... Bangali ekbare Shob chaye, ei karone to Allah kichu e dey na... There are so many non believers in thi site that if you ask for everyone.. Allah will fall into protocol problem and put the entire application into pending slot until He prepares every one to justify his blessings....

As you teach writing application to your kids... Please be focused on one subject only when it comes to Him too.... Please make it easy for him to give you what you want ...
Right. Like Eid prayer monajat? Sabr nai tho, tai some billion manush'er doawa kobul hoi na instantly twice every year. Toi chaitey oshubidha nai. Allah tho bolsey chaitey. Let us do our job first. Na chailey pabo na for sure. Ek ta "joke" monay hoilo.

Ek ta priest, shara jibon khub God'er jonnay khatakhatni korsey. Tho shesh jibonay tar ekta shok hoisey jay shey lottery jittey chai. Tho God'rey bolsey, "God, I want to win a lottery". Kintu ek din pottash. Tarpor God'er shatey heaven'a meet hoisey. Oi khaney priest bolsey, "what happened? I did give my entire life for you and couldn't grant me my only request?"

God reply korsey, "You got to buy the ticket, damn fool!"