View Single Post
Old September 25, 2012, 08:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Truth of the matter is, let's wait until the next Test/ODI series against a G8 opponent

I should really Shut my mouth...

jokes aside, we are developing skills but for some reason we are not seeing them being implemented in T20, the boys based on their body language don't seem focused, they seem distracted. they are much much better than this...

We just have to play more tests on a regular basis to make a correct evaluation of Richard Pybus, his policies, strategies and the overall development of players. T20 you need a lot of discipline and concentration, Tests you need a lot of skill, and in ODI's you can sometimes get away with a lapse of concentration, in T20 you can't do that. we paid the price because I personally feel that the boys were distracted, they weren't mentally "in tune" with the situation. I don't really know how else I can explain this...

our lack of firepower in the pace department is a valid citation for poor performance but remember, we have defeated tougher opponents in the past with even weaker pace attack, simply because the boys were more concentrated and more disciplined...