View Single Post
Old October 9, 2012, 04:35 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Default Usa

My friend, you need to set a standard first, before defining a player. Our standard was "International Leagues" where there is always a limitation/quota on foreign players. If you don't qualify for a recruitment there, you are crap by that standards. If your standard is our pool of players for the national team, then it's fine.

Why would County or T20 leagues in Ind/Aus go for batsmen ranking 53/57/68 - (ODI batsman Ranking for Nasir/Mushy/Mullah)? And that too playing mostly against lower ranked teams. See, what happened in the T20 WC against NZ and Pak? So these rankings are highly inflated. Their T20 rankings are even worse. Fact is, Our players rarely performs against the big teams, except Tamim and Shak. So I can't call them anything but crap, while its the question of playing in the other nation's domestic leagues.

Your Evaluation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Mushy- Even though i like Mushy, id admit that he is inconsistent.
Nasir - has just recently got is international career up and running and seems to be doing a fine job imo atm.

Rubel - is the definition of an improving player and he is the one that we can be worth something with since our other pace bowlers are utter crap.

Sunny - has been good since his debut and it seems like he will be a longstay in the international scene
You at best make them look like struggling /upcoming/promising, Now Can you tell me why they will be recruited by County, IPL or Big Bash, leaving other capable / proven players of the world?? Aren't they yet crap by that standard??

Let them prove by their performance... You can see a lots of promise in them, but outsiders can't. They need to see performance not promise...until you perform, it's crap...