View Single Post
Old October 14, 2012, 05:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
For the 1st test, I would bring Anamul and Mominul in #2 nad #3 positions respectively.

Fow bowling, RBX (provided he is ready to play) as pacer and Enamul Jr as spinner along with Sunny. I am not sure though who would be the other pacer?
me to, i'd have anamul at #2 and mominul at #3. RBX would play if fit, 2nd pacer is a difficult one because mash has his injury record but probably shahadat or shafiul would be picked, trouble is abul didn't do that well for the national team and the next leading domestic pacers (al amin, abu jayed) haven't been tested in A team cricket. for a 3rd spinner imo it's clearly between enamul and sohag. enamul has been getting tons of wickets and has the experience internationally and in A team but wasn't a big success when he did play internationally, sohag has a great domestic record with a great strike rate (very much needed in tests) but he hasn't got the international or A team experience.