View Single Post
Old October 14, 2012, 09:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
"Unfortunately"? are you serious? for a start Dwayne hardly set the world on fire when he was last playing tests and young Powell has just got a big ton against NZ in the last series and done well alongside Gayle, so it was obvious that he would retain his place,

Would have liked to have seen Delorn Johnson, Gabriel or Cotterrell get a chance but it looks like Sammy's position makes that impossible right now,

Imo the team will be

Gayle
Powell
Darren Bravo
Samuels
Chanderpaul
Deonarine
Ramdin (wk)
Sammy (c)
Narine
Roach
Rampaul

i think we'll do very well to be honest!! , in the bowling department Narine is on fire and Roach has just been sensational for us over the last year, infact i think he's one of the top wicket takers in 2012, and in the batting unit Bravo, Chanders and Samuels make a tasty little combination, Deonarine's off-spin will also come in handy considering he's taken 4fers vs Australia and NZ recently.

So may the best team win!!
i thought cotterrell had a chance to be selected, he had a good series against the BD A team.