View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 03:28 AM
Cricket Guru
Favorite Player: Mike Procter

wow horrible selection. abul? plus nazim, SN and junaid? i hope naeem gets in the XI. nazim i can understand that want to give him a few more tries (even though i disagree with it) but having both SN and junaid in there isn't needed. 4 of the spots in the squad are taken up by top 3 batsmen and it's a hime test match where if injury happens someone can be called in as a replacement, they should have decided on their top 3 and taken just them, unless SN is being looked at as a middle order option but then there's already nasir, shakib, naeem, riyad and mushy so i don't see how he'd get into the XI as a middle order bat.

would have been very much worth selecting at least one of anamul or mominul even if they didn't get to play.

i hope gazi gets his debut but i seriously hope it isn't at the expense of sunny. abul, rubel and shahadat all being there is wrong to. 3 quicks there but all are wayward. needed nazmul there for sure, other good pacer picks would have been kazi kamrul, shafiul, al amin, abu jayed, even alauddin.
All Time Test XI: 1 Hobbs 2 B.Richards 3 Bradman 4 Pollock 5 V.Richards 6 Sobers 7 Gilchrist 8 Procter 9 Miller 10 Marshall 11 Warne