View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 04:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar89
Poor Selection: No Enamul Haque Jr. happy to see Abul included, looks a good combination. Three seamers, Shahadat & Rubel to bowl majority and have Abul as third option seam. The Spinners as usual will be Shakib, Elias and I think Sohag Gazi will debut. This looks like the team:

1) Tamim Iqbal
2) Shariar Nafees
3) Mahmudullah Raid
4) Naeem Islam
5) Nasir Hossain
6) Shakib Al Hasan
7) Mushfiqur Rahim
8) Elias Sunny
9) Sohag Gazi
10) Shahadat Hossain
11) Rubel Hossain

where does Nazimuddin fit in?

any know how we can play three seamers?
think naeem is more likely to be at #3 than riyad...junaid might even sneak in as opener ahead of SN based on his big ton he just scored, SN didn't score too significantly in the recent NCL matches...

only way to get a 3rd seamer in is to drop a spinner or a batsman. i think it's more likely they'll only take 2 spinners (shakib and sunny) than it is for them to drop a batsman. BD always likes to bat down to #7 and dropping a batsman won't allow that....and they could use riyad as a 3rd spin option. though i really hope gazi and sunny make the XI and based on this squad i hope naeem plays to.