View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 05:33 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
Not sure which U19s, but if mominul and Anamul can't beat U19, then nazim, Nafees won't beat U10...Yes maybe a bit premature to call them match winners now, but at least they have a real potential to be a match winner...unlike Nafees...they are scorning freely in NCL where nazim and Nafees are struggling to score a double digits....on the very same pitch against exact same bowlers...
Not sure which Nafees u are talking about but the Nafees i know, 3 of his highest test scores came against Australia and Pakistan.... Period

and the Nazim i know only played 2 international match, 1 he scored brilliantly and the other he did not, against the most destructive spin attack at that moment.

And match winners? give me a break. Bangladesh has NO match winners for test cricket yet. Tamim and Shakib are doing well but they are still not Match winners for the longer version... and you think Anamul and Mominul would be match winners?

and please don't use the "potential" tag on these players. Every single player in the team has the "potential" ....