View Single Post
Old November 12, 2012, 10:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
তবে দুপুরের সংবাদ সম্মেলনে মুশফিক বলে গিয়েছিলেন, দল হবে আজ সকালে উইকেট দেখে। উইকেট হালকা ঘাস থাকলে তিন পেসার নিয়ে খেলতে পারেন। -----you must be kidding me! Playing 3 pacers? Mushy simply lacks common sense. He needs to understand spinners are ourstrength, not pacers. Only time we actually won a test in BD is becasue of Enam. He needs to be dropped from captaincy. He is too busy setting up fielding all the time and gets distracted on wicket keeping resulting match losing dropped cathces. He has been awefully porr in terms of team selection (I am sure dropping sunny has something to do with his inputs at least to some extent), bowling rotation, and making good judgement. I mean he choses to field when he should be batting, his mistakes are costing us matches. Shakib should be the captain, hands down.
even if the pitch is super friendly, Two Solid seamers would do. Two Quality seamers is a better option then three toothless bowlers who can't make use of the conditions.
Gazi Sunny and Shakib could be a very lethal combination! if one of these spinners have an off day the other could pick the bowling unit up