Selectors will follow the regular belief/practice of BD team selection processes. Their justification for next test will be:
1) BD team scored 400+ so why break the combinition and take differnt bowlers!!
2) JS scored good against Pak ages ago and SN scored hundreds against Zimb ages ages ago, so they will again score this time
3) Saqlain is here so we need 4 offies trained by him and WI has lots of left handers so omit best performers like Sunny or Enamul
4) SRK have his name in Lord's board and also took 6 wickets few years back against Proteus..so he is automatic choice. also his aggression and grunt can disturb the batsmen and hence they will give away the wicket (like our batsmen). On the other hand, he also recently reached his milestone in bowling avg. Selectors trying to be innovative about linking higher bowling average with higher batting average.
5) RBX is best available choice after Mashrafee in ODI, so Mash is not there RBX is automatic choice as he can bowl phast and not an Abul
6) Nazmul is a step son
7) Abul is yet to become experienced Abul
8) Shakib is #1 allrounder and will be #1 SLA