View Single Post
Old November 16, 2012, 06:36 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
Sohag Gazi to Samuels, OUT, one follows the other and Sohag Gazi takes out Samuels! Flatter delivery, a touch short, it bounced up from nowhere and got big on Samuels, who ended up fending it straight to forward short leg.

Shakib Al Hasan to Powell, OUT, Shakib gets one now! late drama in this match. After tossing up a couple, he bowls this flat and outside off, Powell went back and expected the ball to come to him, but the ball went straight through, and Mushi makes no mistake behind the stumps. The centurion, who looked so comfortable, is gone.

Shakib Al Hasan to Ramdin, OUT, another one falls in the fading light! bowls this flat and quick, Ramdin took a step forward but tried to go back as the ball came in with the arm. He missed the ball and that hit him right in front of the middle

Sohag Gazi to Permaul, OUT, Gazi strikes! It was tossed up, Permaul came forward to defend and was expecting the ball to turn just like the previous two, this one didn't, it went straight on. Permaul played inside the line and heard the death rattle as the ball hit the off stick

you like your batsmen assumed that all of a sudden, the surface turned from absoloute dead to a complete mine field... and that is why they lost wickets and you are losing the argument.

it can't "suddenly" start turning... think what you are saying.

By no means, Am I saying that tmrw West indies spinners wont get turn, but none of today's wickets were based on turn.
LOL excuse me did you actually WATCH the game today? if so you wouldn't need quotes from Cricinfo to support your biased argument!!!, the fact is your spinners were totally feckless until the ball started getting grip late in the day and turning, and if that wasn't evident in the Samuels wicket then i don't know what you were watching!!!,

Now you can fool yourself into thinking the pitch is gonna be dead and we'll just roll over and allow Bang to win, but I KNOW what i saw out there today, and i'm extremely confident that our spinners will cause serious problems with the way the pitch was playing, infact today ten wickets fell and guess how many went to spin? SEVEN!!! , and it will only get worse tomorrow!!.