Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Hehe, nice to see you got your humor intact. Hey Ian, where would you say the match went downhill yesternight? Do you think the boys went to the shell where they should've played with more positive intent? If Best had so much buy how come Rubel et al, couldn't get anything from the pitch?
And the Rajib thinks he is Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan 3.0 of My name is Khan fame. Any comments?
Those are microcosms of what's indicative of issues within the team:
1. Certain players think they are better than they are
2. Some players feel they have 'made it' by simply being in the team
3. As long as some individuals do well, they are not worried if the team lose
4. The team do not believe they can win such matches
5. People confuse aggression and rashness in batting with positive intent
6. Responsibility, understanding and strength of character are sometimes missing
I feel this is why things aren't improving