View Single Post
Old December 2, 2012, 06:12 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
I think one person whose accomplishments have gone below the radar has been Razzak. He's taken 6 wickets over the last two games, just one less than Gazi!
I think he is in everyone's minds. It's just that fans don't regard his potential that highly. Consistency is the name of the game, and fans are looking for players like Tamim, Shakib and Nasir. And they are desperately hoping that Shohag, Anamul and Mominul can join them, each having only played 2 games each.

They have seen Razzak disappear in the past. So I guess, they feel like whatever he does , he will disappear again in the future.

Another reason could be that he is the least turner of the ball amongst Shohag,Sunny and Enamul. Fans generally are biased towards huge turners. But Razzak can use Rafique as inspiration and keep the young guns out by using his experience and guile.