View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 02:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
What do you mean... if Mominul has strengthened the batting line up, he should score and show the strength....well he wasn't that bad in his first match, but he hasn't yet been in a testing situation...

You expect all the others to score more consistently because Mominul is in the team...?? ...
anamul and mominul i guess you would say have plugged a couple of gaps, yes true they have to prove it long term but anamul is on his way and for the situation mominul was in he did well. i think these 2 are going to be consistent and tamim, shakib and nasir are already consistent and mushy especially in tests is consistent. obviously we'll have to wait and see but i'm confident that these 2 will be consistent and that will give the confidence and the strength to the others to also be consistent. what i was meaning is that i believe the batting as a unit will score better more regularly.