View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 08:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Bhaijan, there is so much that is wrong in that statement that i am unsure of where to begin and where to finish.

Forget the UAE, where conditions are actually better than in some other countries.
You should see what migrants go through in places like Lebanon, parts of Saudi Arabia and so on

And foreign migrants treated in the worst tolerable conditions? I have a hard time believing that is true for most of the developed world.
Well thats precisely my point...everyone is equally culpable for their BS. There are some deluded folks who think that Western economic imperialism hasn't hurt a single soul.

Herewego, is under the mistaken delusion that I applaud the actions of razakars and anyone Islamic and condemn all else. I condemn anyone actively and unactively engaged in bullshit. Razakar or reverse razakar.

Most gulf arabs are dogs, I'm not disputing that...but to argue that blind eyed corportism eg "Wall Street" makes the world an awesome place if not for these stinking Ayrabs...is delusional to the point of deserving the ignominy they will inevitably bring upon themselves.

#OneTeam1Dream