View Single Post
Old December 6, 2012, 01:20 AM
zman's Avatar
zman zman is offline
Cricket Legend
Join Date: January 20, 2005
Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla
Posts: 3,214

After doing some research, I'm starting to think you may be able to get away with not paying taxes if you can claim it as a gift from a relative who is not a US resident and file Form 3520.

If the relative is a US resident, then he/she may have to pay taxes.
ODI World record for most wickets taken in first two matches - 11 Wickets (Mustafiz)
Victims: Rohit Sharma (twice), Rahane, Dhoni, Raina (twice), Jadeja (twice), Axar Patel, Ashwin (twice)
Reply With Quote