You guy's are already discarding Anamul and Moiminul? both had 2 bad games out of 5
in their debut series and faced bowler like Roach and Narayoon.
Anyone Remember when Nasir scored a 50 in his very first game and flopped big time in the next 2; one them was a brain fart and got a 2nd ball duck, which basically costed us the match vs Zim and alot of ppl started to call him another Aftab, Ash and Alok but look where he is now. We are doing the same thing with Anamul and Mominul. We hold on to Nasir and in no time he is already a reliable batsman.
We got to to hold on to Anamul and Mominul. i would give at least 2 more series before throwing them out of the NAT team. To me none of them done too bat. Anamul had 3 innings 30+ and last 2 games he basically gifted away his wicket. he will learn with time. Mominul played 2 imoortant little cameo(2nd odi and the 5th) and didn't bowl too bad either.
When Shak comes back, the playing XI looks very strong
3) Shakib (Shak has to bat at 3 or at 7)
4) Mushy (He should stay at 4)
5) Riyad (Experienced matters, proved it and he is the perfect man for no 5)
6) Nasir (Was never a fan of him going up the order....his avg and most of his gd innings came from at 4)
10) Shafiul (impressive comeback)