View Single Post
Old December 8, 2012, 10:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
Maybe this doesn't need it's own thread but oh well, I'll make one anyways.

Coming from an American sports background where it sometimes seems as if the players care more about the money than the actual game, watching Bangladesh cricket is truly an amazing thing. The passion the team and the fans show is something that is not easily found in other places. Yes, Bangladesh Cricket will still frustrate us and break our hearts from time to time, but I don't think there is an International Cricket team out there that loves Cricket as much as Bangladesh.

This team is very dangerous and will no doubt continue to win future series' and move up in the rankings, but just how passionate they are is enough for me to be proud of being a fan of Bangladesh. Victories will come and in the future, we will expect to win every series we play in, regardless of opposition. However, I hope every victory will still be celebrated as joyously as they are now. With the whole stupid mantra of "act like you've won before", the pure joy on the faces of the Bangladesh players and the crowd is a breath of fresh air. Joy Bangla!
Second that