View Single Post
Old December 15, 2012, 03:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
^^zsayeed, people own guns to go for animal hunting. other than that, I do not see any possible usage ... Perhaps the American government could make some arrangements such that nobody will own a gun except to go hunting, you rent a gun and you have to give it back to the rental place after you are done. if you do not return it on time, you will have to pay a fine per day.

with That being said, I haven't come across too many people(at least in the Bangladeshi community in US) that owns guns.

another thought that comes to mind, how America was really established in the first place? They did manage to kill many native Americans in the process of settling here, something that not too many people or even the books of history talk about i suppose....
Yes but don't need an automatic or a semi automatic to hunt animals. And not a hand-gun. I used to go hunting with my uncle's in Bangladesh.

Yes, that is why I laugh a litlle sarcastically in myself every time I hear the words "land of the brave' - when the Native Braves were slaughtered by the white people. How lamentful.

Anyway, I was too harsh - jannat for the kids is good and your peace is good - because it gives you peace and who am I to stand between you and your happiness; but I also believe that the earth is the place to make your mark. And for earth - we need to make it a better place for the generations to come. My teacher used to say the Qur'an is for the living. That is a deep statement - he was speaking of the reading of the Quran after someone passes - the main thing is that the living people behind hear the words. The person departed has his own journey.