View Single Post
Old January 20, 2013, 07:21 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

I hate to state this fact that, PCB backed out from BPL, has damaged the league in a big manner regarding crowd pulling. Especially Khulna & Rangpur are literally got boycott, affecting the whole league quality and will continue this till the rest of the matches before knockout stage. These two are likely to deliver a lot of one-sided matches, not worth spend money watching such games even it is 50 taka per ticket. I like the suggestions made by Rinathq, but while top star performers are playing for DG, making 2 consecutive 200+posts, like Hamlafan says even DG not having suporting spectators from locals are just due to not much buzz of compititions among four teams that performs per day. Public needs extra entertainment here, IMO fireworks, band-show, music, lighting, advertise, more media coverage i.e. mobile/internet, hell yeah even some fixed matches are needed here. We still have to witness how other venue gets response yet, so some hope are still there. I'm sure after the league stage, knockout stage will be exciting to watch in full-house appearances.

Last edited by cricheart; January 20, 2013 at 08:40 AM..