View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Seriously. Why should Isam be partial to BCB? Regardless of his nationality, he is a journalist. His job is to report the news without fear or favor. And that's exactly what he has been doing.
I have never said Isam shouldn't report /write against BCB and it's unprofessionalism/corrupting etc. What I am against is the way the news is presented. If you read CricInfo regularly, you would notice the negative tone in most of the reports they published about Bangladesh cricket. Look how they make the "headlines" compare to other so called "elite" countries.

For example: Nafees scored a ton in BPL, but never made it in the headline even in Bangladesh section!

I do not expect Isam to be biased towards BCB, rather I want him to be neutral and make constructive criticism which would/might help/motivate BCB. I am not referring this particular report only rather all the news/reports made in the last several months. I hope I made myself clear or at least tried to.