View Single Post
Old February 20, 2013, 04:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Except the payment issues and some unprofessionalism BPL2 was a huge success. Well, it has converted me to T20 kirket.

Local talents were simply outstanding. I knew that non-participation of Pak players would be a blessing in disguise. And thats how it exactly panned out. We got Shabbir, Taskin, Shamsur, Naeem Jnr, Taijul, Mukhtar, Ariful Haque (can bowl, also) to name a few notable ones. Rangpur Riders were my favourite. They had more local exciting youngsters.

BPL3 should have no more than 3 QUALITY foreign international players in the playing eleven. Each team could register 4/5 bideshi players. Sylhet should be one of the new venues. Khulna needs to get their acts together.

Get quality commentators. Get rid off The "cricket expert" Shamim alias Shamcha. He simply doesn`t have the foggiest. Arun can stay...he is actually not such a bad comm. Ata needs to speak less and as someone had pointed out he should be reminded that he doesn´t get paid by per word. I actually like Ata for his positive bias and enthusiasm for the deshi players. Brian is a very good addition. Sheena could stay -inshaallah

Also better coaches and staff. And a better quality of broadcasting is a must.