Anamul
Shakib
Mushfiq
Nasir
Mominul
Gazi
Taskin
Nazmul/Shafiul

Enam Jr, Rubel, Riyad, and Marshall will warm the bench.

This side bats all the way down to 9 without compromising on bowling strength. Nasir I feel is an underused bowler, and along with Ash and Momin, provide enough part timers.
The problem I have with this sort of line-up is we are never going to bowl a side out with 3 bowlers+Shakib+part timers.
In our Test history we have only taken 20 wickets 4 times; twice against a young Zimbabwe team and twice against WI "C" Team. Since then the total wickets we've taken in each match is: 18, 8, 12, 13, 11, 12, 10, 15, 12, 15, 5, 13, 14, 9, 8. It simple isn't good enough.
I think the reason for such a record is a combination of poor quality bowling and fielding attacks, and most of the matches were played on flat batting pitches.
I think to counter this what we have to do is play 4 bowlers+Shakib. This may reduce the batting strength however as we usually play on batting paradises and our Test batting is pretty decent we should be able to handle it. The bowling attack should in theory be bolstered.
I know that our pacers seem to be pretty useless and so people may think about swapping a pacer for a batsman, but I think this is negative thinking. Instead we should support the pacers and give them ample opportunities to perform. If they are still not performing to Test standard then we should drop them and give other pacers a chance. Hopefully we will stumble on some who are up to the task (maybe Taskin, Babu, Nazmul, Shafiul etc).