View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 09:54 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Yes what do the BC fans know anyways. Ian Pont was also probably trying to win the popularity contest. Good for you that your thought process matches that of BD selectors
About Ian, yes I know that. I took that into the consideration also. I value his comment and I respect him as a coach, but I also [am entitled to my own POV as a fan]

I also trust on JS. [] If JS sees more into players like Abul/Rubel/Robiul than Nazmul, its ok with me.

About BCB, I really like their change of policy about bringing new faces and creating new challenges... that part I support. Actually I am liking their selections more than ever. That's why you don't see too many complains from me to the selectors/BCB from me now a days....I like their moves.

What can I say... I cannot just complain out of habit.... I need to disgree with them... they are making changes that I may not be expecting.... but they are backing up with some positive results....how can I complain?

All the new players are showing some kind of improvements over time (limited time) so far.

Last edited by RazabQ; March 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: inflammatory comments redacted.