View Single Post
Old April 5, 2013, 06:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox
I don't know what you're trying to say but the stats above are for ODIs just in case you're talking about the recent T20I...
Format doesn't matter if you are only targeting opponents to compare captains and their captaincy. Mushi faced a Minnow team but could not deliver. Because of his and only his decision Shahadat bowled at the death. Do you not agree that we could have had a different outcome had he played his cards differently? - No excuse just bad captaincy.

As bad as Tamim saying, "if I and Riyad bhai couldn't hit the ball, no one in our team could."

Bashing others saying they played against Minnow teams (WI - depleted team) but not considering SL's gift as a minnow team. Double standard. At least Shakib did win some of those games by himself.

Some dislike Shakib. I get that. Give him credit for his performance at least. He is no putuputu "yes sir", "no sir" captain. That is why he got removed. I wouldn't talk bad about the #1 player in the world.