View Single Post
Old April 9, 2013, 02:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
It is not Shane's fault when.....

Rubel got injured playing in BPL.

Shafiul almost had career ending injury against India (I have video clips of that incident if you want to see).

Abul Hasan Raju: a player rated by Mr Law is also has back injury.( I know he has not done anything special)

Nazmul Hossain: Don't get selected and when he does he gets injured.

Future prospect Taskin is already injured. (Bismillah bolber agei)

Mashrafee: injured his heel during BPL (hold on what heel, I thought its knees he was having trouble with, beside people only want to see him ODI and T20i)

Robiul: only good for test match but in Colombo he was struggling fitness wise, was off the field for long time.

Do we have anyone left.

Ooh Sajidul bachara he completely had to modify his action after his lower back injury. He can only bowl 125+k at this moment. Still good if he consistently bowls in right line and length. Only his first ever series (how) last two instance he went as a replacement. So I will watch him closely.

Have I missed anyone..

Alauddin Babu: I am average batsmen average bowler & ok fielder Hey I must be a good all rounder.

Sorry Babu we rated you highly when he toured UK. Where is your confidence bro.

Al Amin (pacer) after one good season now it's not happening IMHO.

Abu Jahed Rahi (sorry if I spelt it wrong): apparently my para boy that's what friends telling me. Still a long way to go but he is no Taskin.

Talha: What happened to you man. I thought you should have recovered by now.

Robin: one day I will fly away. BTW that was a big No Ball. He won't get away if he was playing international cricket.

We have player called Shubashis Roy: I saw him bowling once, bit different but fading away.

I completely forgot SRK: bazigor o bazigor tuhe bora Jadukor (not the moderator)
While all this looser fail he will continue to cash in and in .......

So if I am Shane the bowling coach I don't know what I will do.

Mr Pont solely worked with group of bowler and his 3 main bowlers Rubel,Shafiul & Nazmul has been injured most of Shane's tenure as Bowling coach.

I am coming to Bangladesh inshAllah and I will teach my son how to play cricket. He will not bowl spin, I can guarantee you that. And if by any chance any Tom Dick and Harry coach approaches him and says "tui pace bowling na kore spin ball kor". Then ( bleep bleep bleep.......) end.
unfortunately u missed me, but fortunately i am no way near a regular cricket