View Single Post
Old April 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
What ever the issues Zimbabwe batted better than Bangladesh in the test. I think a few umpiring decisions didnt go our way though which would have helped us but Zimbabwe had nothing to do with that.

I remember when England lost to India badly in Tests in India (cant remember whne), Alec Stewart blamed it on the pollution and food in India. And I guess some of us might be doing the same.

However not to digress from the fact is Bangladesh's batting and missed catches let us down which should be more of a concern.
You are right, i wonder what would be our tone if we had win the test match. We should not disguise our own fault under other's incompetence or unwillingness to help us.
But the good thing is none of our players have officially complained about the issues rather it is us who are making it big and noisy by learning from media!!
Hoping that the in next test all the issues will be sorted out.