View Single Post
Old April 24, 2013, 02:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Yes JS may not be right person to lead and as I said many times, i am looking for end result ... and a bad performance against ZIM is not acceptable end result at all... so I am ok if he is sacked after bad ZIM series (if it end up that way).

But the problem we have with our team didn't started with his hiring nor will it stop by sacking him that is my biggest fear. Example:

1. Superstars/Senior players didn't played like one and didn't looked like they care. is it the first time it happened? Actors changed a bit, but the role remains thesame. Its age old problem for us.

2. Captain playing too conservatively specially when we got some wickets. Except for Sakib,we have these problems for almost all the captains under different coaches ....strict or not.

3. After winning the toss, not taking the right decision i.e. to bat or to bowl first. Is it new problem for us?

4. Bad fielding and dropping catches. Except for few breif time period recent time our fielding and dropping cactches were always a big problem.

5. Players (specially senior players) not listening to the coach. Is it Js induced problem? I remember couple of past coaches complained about that.

6. Wrong team (of 11) is selected to play. Again we need to go to past threads under any HC to find those complains from our fan base.

So yes... I have no problem sacking JS, but can anyone promise me that those issues will be resolved by changing the head coach? if you promise me that these will be resolved, then I am with you ... I want JS's head.... sack him.