View Single Post
Old April 29, 2013, 03:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Dear Friends,

It is not the time to think and save it for later.
Now is the time to ACT and DO something.

Many of us are wondering how they can help the victims of the devastating tragedy that broke all our hearts. Hundreds dead, thousands injured and hundreds of thousands are affected directly by this accident. Think of the victims and their family members.

We, here at BanglaCricket, have always taken pride in our love and passion for Bangladesh in general and we can express our gratitude to our beloved motherland once again by standing beside those who need the help the most. We have done it in the past and we can do it again.

Let us do whatever we can in our capacity.
It does not matter if you donate $1 or $1000, it is your intention and willingness to help that counts.
So please contribute and let us make this initiative a positive one.
Rabz bhai I hope you won't mind, I modified this portion of your post along with a link to this thread and send it to Moja Loss, Bengali Problems, and Bengali Memes admins. They have a huge fan base, and I'm sure a lot of those people want to donate, but are afraid like iDumb bhai that their donated money won't reach those who need it. We know that won't happen with BC. Even if we get 1 extra donation through their page it will help. If they don't end up posting the link, oh well I tried.