View Single Post
Old May 17, 2013, 08:59 AM
Banned

Those who are mentioning Australia as one of the most racist countries in the world I request you come visit the country for once and then express your opinion. If you are building your opinion based on the history, every country populated by white people are guilty of the same. And if your opinion is based on some isolated news reports, again do a google search and you will find tons of similar reports on those countries. Also take our opinion in consideration those who are living in that country.

In my experience, the most racist are the Indian-subcontinental people and the Arabs. Look at the film industry of India and Bangladesh. The largest part of the population of these two countries are dark-skinned. But do you see their representation in the entertainment industry? Even the most educated guy looks for a 'Forsha' girl to get married. Marry a dark skinned African or Indian girl and take her to Bangladesh and you will see the reaction from the society. And this is just one aspect of our racist behavior (skin color) I am talking about.