View Single Post
Old May 22, 2013, 11:29 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash
Default How far back can you remember?

The earliest i can remember is when i was in class 1, that was in 1994 so 19 years ago

that time i read in a kindergarten school and class 2 was the highest class. as it was a kindergarten there were few slides and dolnas in the school field for kids, every tiffin hour every class used to fight over this resources, so it was duty of one kid to take over a slide or swing for his class when the tiffin bell rang. oneday it was my duty to take over a swing before any other class can. that time it was a prestigious job , i was successful in taking over a swing and that tiffin was the most boring tiffin of my class one life, while everyone of my friends played elsewhere in the field i had to stand guard of the swing, so much for the prestigious job. this is one of the earliest memories i can remember, before that everything is blur

another memory i can remember from class one is that i was good in math and always got full numbers, so when my mom asked me what i got i always told her that i got a 0 and then showed her the answer script trying to make her surprised!, my mother always acted surprised and happy, that time i used to give me a pat on the back to make my mother surprised everytime , lol childhood

anyway guys whats the earliest memory you can remember?, share the time and the details, lets be kids again