View Single Post
Old June 25, 2013, 07:48 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

in a day or two I will be 6 years old here in BC.....6 long years....

About Mona, I must say this, Mona is one of the greatest of minds, a genuinely kind hearted soul and sister of mine. I was once writing stuff like I always do, about how to go visit Ukraine, Lithunia, Kiev etc. and what kind of food to eat there etc. and everybody probably was laughing at me, pagla bhai talking non-sense as usual, but my Mona wrote me back and said that of course I can go to those places and how to get around etc. She put a lot of kindness into the post. And that is what matters the most in the greater concept of humanity - Kindness and Compassion. Mona posseses THAT and I see her being a great leader for mankind some day, with the grace of the Lord above. Mona is a humanist and a strong voice for the cause of the oppressed and a staunch proponent of the labor and human rights law worldwide. Allah bless our Mona. Bhaier proti boner bhalobasha/taan/dorod and vice-versa is one of the most beautiful gifts we get as part of being born as a Bangali.