View Single Post
Old August 15, 2013, 12:07 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara
Default Alternate Careers for our BD A team and U19 boys

The U19 team's campaign in England comes to an end today while the wonder boys of BD A team continue their search for further embarrassment. Having followed both teams closely so far, I have come to a conclusion that it is my responsibility to help these lads find alternate profession that really suit their skills.

Below is what i could immediately think of...
1. Restaurant waiter: I think because they are so used to choking themselves, they could really make a difference and save lives at restaurants through their anticipation skills

2. Demolition Workers: From the numerous batting collapses and demolition of career averages and economy rates it is quite evident that they would excel at this profession also

3. Movie Stars: lets face it.. each of these guys are comeback kings and one is a certified drama queen. If Stalone can make Expendables 3 with one active jaw muscle who are we to judge? In any case it would take flops of Mnightshaya-amaremairafalan-esque proportion to end their movie careers. So overall it is a safe career choice

4. Hadudu players: cricket requires a lot of brain and hadudu requires a strong knee. With brain safely located inside knees... i think they would make damn fine hadudu players

5. Dressing Room Decorators: Particularly suitable for this profession are all the batsman of both teams. I think with such short stays at the crease, these lads have spent more time in the dressing room than any other cricketer in the world so who better to look at the finer points of dressing room decoration than Rockibul and co?

If you guys have further suggestions please free to share. We really ought help these guys out since the coaches and support staff apparently can't