View Single Post
Old November 3, 2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
I don't think you can have it both ways. If you are trying to be proactive than you should also be willing to accept your decisions backfiring at times. You cannot always expect risky decisions paying dividends at all times. Then again today most of his bowling changes did not quite work, especially toward the end but then again it's a batting wicket which is why we chased it down and won.
His decision of not bowling Zia may have been one of those tricky ones just it was not to bowl Mominul and finishing off Riyadh instead bring in Razaak and Mash toward the end. But then again he might have tried to instill some confidence in Mash in a match that did not have any bearing on the outcome of the series.
Mushy's captaincy was worse today than ever! How on earth he gave Mash to bowl in the death overs? He just ruined Mash's come-back performance in the last two matched by letting him bowl in the death overs yesterday.

How come he didn't use Naeem, or Mominul or Zia?

Mushy has serious biasness for Razzak - he kept using him even when he was failing to deliver!

Mushy really needs to step up as a captain if he wants the TIGERS to be a competitive team IMHO.