View Single Post
Old November 12, 2013, 12:29 PM
MLC World Series I

I think the OP has some legit reasons to open this thread but could have been more liberal with the whole Papon bashing, despite the obvious.

And I don't agree with T_E to some extent. Agreed that the FTP dictates schedules for Test nations and the logistics issues are not straight forward. But that doesn't mean, we should not be vocal and critical about it. What has Papon done to assure us about more International matches other than empty and false promises?

T_E, the way you concluded asking the OP to take a long vacation(The BCB staff has probably taken enough long vacations. Enough with beating around the bush. They need to start multi-tasking!) and telling him that the world doesn't revolve under his wants and needs, is a cheap shot. As if, he is the only one who wants more International matches..

OP, enough with the persistent ranting. IMO, your post was presented well compared to your previous stuff. But please refrain yourself from being overly aggressive. We heard you once and we get your frustration!